How to use your Learn To Uke voucher
You can use your voucher for online purchases of all Learn To Uke courses, and the accessories that are direct from us.
Follow these steps to use your voucher:
- Go to www.learntouke.co.uk
- Browse our web site, marvel at all the amazing courses available and decide what you’d like to spend your voucher on.
- Follow the standard purchasing process and proceed to the checkout.
- When you’re at the checkout, you’ll see a link to redeem a gift voucher on the right hand side of the screen. Click on it and enter your voucher code in the box, then click on the next step button. You’ll see your voucher value has been credited to you.
- If you have more than one voucher, you can add the codes now in the box.
- When you’ve added all your voucher details, tick the select box to use each voucher against this purchase then click on next step again.
- You’ll see an order summary showing the total cost, minus the voucher value and detailing any balance to be charged to your credit/debit card (if you’re making a more expensive purchase).
- When you’re ready to complete your purchase, tick the box to confirm the terms and conditions and click on buy now.
- That’s it! Thanks for coming to LearnToUke.co.uk, we look forward to strumming with you soon.
• Vouchers cannot be extended under any circumstances, so please be sure you get the maximum value by spending it before the expiry date (365 days from the date of purchase).
• Vouchers can be used as many times as you like until the value is all used up. So you can spend it all at once, or come back later if you’d like to use it against multiple purchases.
• If you’d like to use your evoucher as part-payment towards a more expensive purchase – no problem! You will be able to pay the balance using a credit or debit card.
• If you have several vouchers, you can put them together against one purchase if you like, see point 7) above.
* vouchers cannot be used against any other product types, notably Ukuleles, Tuners, Bags, Stands and any product where learntouke.co.uk does not directly take payment. We’re sorry about this.
** Your credit card won’t be charged when you use your evoucher unless you want to use it as part payment. We just need to take these details to confirm your identity (rules is rules…)